By Chris Ullman, John Kauffman, Chris Hart, Dave Sussman, Daniel Maharry
* Readers will methods to construct dynamic custom-made websites from the floor up utilizing Microsoft ASP.NET 1.1
* ASP.NET helps twenty-five languages, and C# is the second one most well liked, trailing basically VB .NET
* The professional writer group makes no assumptions approximately readers' past programming adventure, and they have reduced assurance of object-oriented programming to make the e-book much more available for absolute beginners
* All code has been rechecked and established to paintings appropriately with ASP.NET model 1.1
* a person with even a moderate wisdom of HTML and website construction can choose up this ebook and shortly be growing dynamic websites with ASP.NET
Read or Download Beginning ASP NET 1 1 with Visual C- NET 2003 PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
"OOP" ist "in". Die modernste artwork, Programme zu schreiben, wird in diesem didaktisch vorz}glich aufbereiteten Lehrbuch vermittelt. Das Schwergewicht der Darstellung liegt auf der methodischen Darstellung der Gurndlagen und Konzepte pbjektorientierten Programmierens: Objekte, Klassen, Vererbung,Instanzen, Botschaften und abstrakte Datentypen werden verdeutlicht.
- BPEL Cookbook: Best Practices for SOA-based integration and composite applications development: Ten practical real-world case studies combining business ... management and web services orchestration
- Java 2 - Das Buch
- Beginning J2ME platform: from novice to professional
- Start Here: Python Programming -- Made Simple for the Beginner
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Step By Step Book CD Package
- ASP.NET 2.0 Beta Preview
Extra resources for Beginning ASP NET 1 1 with Visual C- NET 2003
NET page to be requested from the Web server. NET code isn't processed and that's why you don't get the expected results. NET code processed, you need to reference the Web server in the URL. NET pages from a place other than the computer on which you have installed Web Matrix! Page Cannot Be Found: HTTP Error 404 If you get this error message as shown in Figure 1-29, it means that the browser has managed to connect to the Web server successfully, but the Web server can't locate the page you asked for.
To allow access to files on the Web, you must place them in a specifically allotted area. Luckily, Web Matrix has done this task automatically for you! There is something important to note about using browsers to access files as well. When you access files via the Web, you use the http:// prefix to indicate that you are looking for something on the Web. HTTP stands for HyperText Transfer Protocol, the protocol by which Web pages are transferred over the Internet. The role of HTTP is discussed in the next chapter in greater depth.
We will explore these functions throughout the book. NET languages: These are all the programming languages that conform to certain specific structural requirements as defined by the Common Language Specification (CLS) and can be compiled to MSIL. NET, without any restrictions. This gives you the liberty to develop applications constructed from more than one of these languages. NET, and we will use only C# in all code examples. NET Framework for Web pages. NET features.
Beginning ASP NET 1 1 with Visual C- NET 2003 by Chris Ullman, John Kauffman, Chris Hart, Dave Sussman, Daniel Maharry