By Colin Smith
Colin Smith is a best-selling writer, coach, and award-winning new-media dressmaker who has triggered a stir within the layout neighborhood together with his beautiful photorealistic illustrations composed solely in Photoshop. he's founding father of the world's most well liked Photoshop source website, PhotoshopCAFE.com, which boasts greater than million visitors.
With over ten years of expertise within the layout undefined, Colin used to be previously Senior Editor and paintings Director for VOICE journal. he's a standard columnist for Photoshop consumer journal, PlanetPhotoshop.com, and the reliable website of the nationwide organization for Photoshop execs. He additionally contributes to a few different image paintings guides, resembling Mac layout journal, internet fashion designer journal and laptop Arts magazine.
Colin's picture layout paintings has been famous with quite a few awards, together with the Guru awards at Photoshop global 2001 and 2002, for his paintings in either representation and website design. he is authored or co-authored greater than ten books on Photoshop, together with the best-selling tips to Do every little thing with Photoshop CS (McGraw-Hill/Osborne, 2003) and award-winning Photoshop so much sought after: results and layout suggestions (A Press/Friends of Ed, 2002). Colin can be writer of the Photoshop secrets and techniques Video education sequence (PhotoshopCD.com). he's in excessive call for around the usa as a lecturer, offering his Photoshop thoughts to net designers and different images execs around the nation.
Read or Download How to Do Everything with Photoshop CS2 PDF
Best adobe photoshop books
Locate ideas quickly with this obtainable encyclopedic consultant. with ease prepared in a transparent A-Z layout, this illustrated prepared reference covers each motion you are going to make as a photographer. you will by no means wish it faraway from your aspect when you paintings with Photoshop. * Covers all of Photoshop's mass of instruments concisely in an intuitive, colourful structure* New part exhibits you speedy ideas for daily modifying initiatives: step by step tutorials illustrate the right way to overcome key initiatives and methods* absolutely up to date for CS3* comprises all types of Photoshop-shortcut keys specify which model of Photoshop is applicableThis visible source is the perfect significant other to each Photoshop e-book in your shelf.
The last word advisor to the recent Photoshop components eight for visible rookies СКАЧАТЬ
Colin Smith is a best-selling writer, coach, and award-winning new-media clothier who has triggered a stir within the layout group together with his attractive photorealistic illustrations composed totally in Photoshop. he's founding father of the world's hottest Photoshop source web site, PhotoshopCAFE. com, which boasts greater than million viewers.
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 On Demand
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: The Ultimate Workshop
- Photoshop Elements 4 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Photographers. A professional image editor's guide to the creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC
Extra info for How to Do Everything with Photoshop CS2
Once you press the ENTER key, the image will be placed as a Smart Object. ) Here is how you place an image in Photoshop: FIGURE 2-9 Placing an image into a Photoshop document 1. Create a blank document at the size you want the final image to be. 2. Choose File | Place. 3. Choose the image you want to place. 4. The image and a bounding box will appear, as shown in Figure 2-9. Make size and position adjustments by dragging the handles. Hold down the SHIFT key to constrain image ratio to original proportions.
2. Choose File | Place. 3. Choose the image you want to place. 4. The image and a bounding box will appear, as shown in Figure 2-9. Make size and position adjustments by dragging the handles. Hold down the SHIFT key to constrain image ratio to original proportions. 5. Click OK to place the Smart Object, as shown in Figure 2-10. To turn the Smart Object into a regular layer, choose Layer | Rasterize | Smart Object. ) Scanning Images Because each scanner has its own particular settings and user interface, the explanation in this section will be a bit general and will mainly deal with the Photoshop end of scanning.
How to Do Everything with Photoshop CS2 by Colin Smith